March 27, 2008

Can you Believe It?

3.27.08
So all my friends finally convinced me that I need a blog. So here it is. I have been thinking about it for a while, but never actually did it. Megan and I were at Rebecca's house for a play date and Rebecca helped me set it up. Megan will be so excited to be able to see herself on the computer. She has become my little blogger. If I bring up my list of friends and their blogs, she takes it from there. She loves seeing all her friends and what they are up to. So hopefully I can keep up with this. Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

Amy said...

yeah! Welcome to blogging, now Gage will sit down to watch Megan!

Sara said...

Woo hoo!
You are going to love it. Looking forward to seeing more!

bledsoeblog said...

Yeah Wendy! I am so happy for you! Now if Megan could only teach Justin how to navigate through all of the blogs!

JD said...

Welcome to blogging! You'll be addicted in no time! Looking forward to more!