June 6, 2008

Pottie Training - A Huge Success

This week I decided that I was going to force Megan to pottie train for fear that she would still be in diapers in kindergarten. Just joking. I knew whe would eventually get it, but I decided this was the week. I started on Wednesday and I think I can say it was a huge success. I hid all of her diapers on Tuesday night. So when she got up on Wednesday I told her we didn't have any more diapers and she would have to wear panties. She didn't fight me at all and we only had 2 accidents that day. And they were only because she didn't tell me in time, not because she didn't want to do it. The next day we only had 1 accident and today we didn't have any. We even went to the store and for ice cream and had no problems. I guess it's all in the timing for them and this was definitely the time to do it. It will be so nice to only have 1 in diapers.

3 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Congrats Megan, you big girl! We are proud of you!
Rebecca and Trey

Sara said...

Yay Megan!!! Great job!!

Angie Miller said...

What? No pictures? :)