January 2, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas day was also filled with good food and fun. We started the day out with our little family opening gifts at home. Megan was so excited that Santa came. It was so much fun to watch Megan's face as she opened all of her gifts.

Ashlyn opening a gift. She didn't do too bad but was easily distracted.

Megan's favorite present. Santa got her a Handy Manny tool set. She didn't want to open her other presents after she saw this. She loves it.

Megan got a sled from her cousin Porter. She couldn't wait to use it.

After we opened our gifts we headed over to Brian's parents house. I couldn't get a very good picture, but as you can see, it was pretty small.
Megan and Ashlyn opening gifts. By the end of the day I think Megan was tired of opening and just wanted to play. Can't say I don't blame her.

2 comments:

Lacy King said...

Yeah! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I miss being a little girl in Idaho and going sledding, tell Miss Megan that I am envious of her sled!

Tendra said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I LOVE the picture of the girls in your header. Too Cute!!