July 19, 2009

A little young still

7-18-2009
Yes, that's underwear she is wearing. This little girl wants to grow up faster than she needs to. Sometimes when I am getting Ashlyn ready for the day, she will go in to Megan's dresser and pull out a pair of panties. She tries to put them on herself but doesn't usually have much luck. If I don't put them on her, she gets pretty mad. She has also been wanting to use the toilet. She will back up to it if we are in the bathroom. I usually just sit her on it for a couple of seconds and tell her she did a good job. She loves her sister so much and wants to do everything she does. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.

5 comments:

caseyann said...

she is just too cute! Hayley was 18months old when she was potty trained so keep your eye on her. maybe she will be ready soon and no more diapers!

Lacy King said...

That is SO CUTE! I believe this is how I was with Buffy. Megan must be an amazing big sister!

Vicki said...

It's always cute to watch the little ones try to grown up faster than their older siblings, especially when you want them to stay small. What a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

The same thing is happening with Lacey...part of me doesnt want to deal with it yet...but the other part of me is really excited...maybe i will have her potty trained when she is two not three...that would be great. =) I am going to work on that when the girls go back to school...then I will have more time to focus on her.

But think the same thing, they grow up way to fast...=(

Tendra said...

Fun days lie ahead for you... I HATE potty training, but man, what a relief when they finally get it. And no more buying diapers! Good Luck!