April 20, 2008

Announcing...Ashlyn Nathalie Warrick

Sorry it has taken so long to get these pictures posted. But most of you know how it is after you have a baby. This one is a little blurry, but it's the only close up we have that really shows her face. I'll make sure we post more pictures.
Shortly after she was born.

The happy family. Megan wasn't so sure about me in the hospital bed, so we had to coax her into sitting for this picture.

My girls. I love this picture. Megan was so excited to finally have "baby sister" out of mommy's tummy.

Ashlyn and her dad.







6 comments:

Nette said...

WOW!!! Congratulations on the newest member of your family! You all look perfect together! Megan looks so happy! I am sure she will have a ton of fun with her new little sister! Thanks for the update! BTW... Love your blog! How fun!

~Jeannette Henley

The Keric said...

We are so excited to have little Ashlyn here! You guys are so awsome and we can't wait to come see you. Also you look great in the hospital picture but brian looks a little miffed. Anyway we love you guys and we will see you soon.

Nate / Mary said...

Congrats!!
She is Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! (Of course I'm a little jealous...;-)

She is a cutie! I love the first picture and the one of megan holding her. I'm sure they will but great friends! Hope you're getting some sleep! let me know if you want us to watch megan, I still owe you one!! ;-)

JD said...

Congratulations!!! She's adorable--can't wait to meet her. (Jessica)

bledsoeblog said...

Congratulations!!!!! Yeah!