April 7, 2008

The Other Mother

I have already decided that Megan is going to be the baby's second mother. She is so funny to watch with her dolls and how she treats them. She is always singing to them, feeding them, burping them, you name it. I think the best was today.

In our house, we have a "naughty chair", for when Megan is needing a time out. She dislikes it very much. It is actually just a bar stool from the kitchen. So today, I walked into the kitchen and one of her baby dolls was sitting in that chair. I asked her what she was doing and Megan told me that baby doll was in the naughty chair. It was so hard not to start laughing. I asked her why she was in the naughty chair and she said it was because the baby had hit Megan.

She makes me laugh every day from the things she picks up from Brian and I.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, I thought I was reading about Bethany for a second. She does the EXACT same thing, she even put her baby on the naughty chair (also a barstool from the kitchen) because the baby "hit her". Funny! Our girls definitely need to spend some more time together.

Angie Miller said...

Hilarious. So glad you are blogging, baby!