July 27, 2008

Roe Ann's in Emmett

Every year there is a cruise in Emmett based at a local drive in called Roe Ann's. Everyone drives their old cars up and down the main strip in Emmett. The street is lined with people watching all the cars. We drove the '66 Mustang and Brian's parents drove their Model A. I didn't get any pictures of the cars, but these are a few pictures of us watching the cars go by.

My two cuties!

She looks a little annoyed in this picture. Probably because it was so hot.

Rosy cheeked Megan

5 comments:

Verlee said...

oh...I love your redecorate. cute cute cute!

bledsoeblog said...

LOVE the papers you chose! LOVE IT Wendy!!!

Sara said...

I hope you got a chance to actually EAT at Roe Ann's, because it is THE BEST. I eat there every chance I can get.

Lacy King said...

OH MY GOODNESS Megan has the most darling rosey cheeks ever! So reminds me of you when you were little! OH YES, I remember....

Ashley said...

Weena!!! Im so glad you found me, send me an email greenie11@gmail.com and lets set up a little playdate! I didnt even know you had another baby, I am freaking out!