December 1, 2008

2 in 1

We had a great Thanksgiving this year and really enjoyed spending time with family. We had my family's at 12:00 and Brian's family at 4:00. Even though there were 2 in one day, it was basically stress free. And for that I was very grateful.
This is my family at my parents house. We only
had 8 adults and my two girls. Pretty low key
but very good food. Especially that Costco
pumpkin pie. Thanks mom!

Gramma Jello and Megan being silly with
cool whip. Megan had a plate with just cool whip
for her dessert. She loves the stuff.
Megan helping Tammy out with
pies she was taking to Tom's house.


These last two pictures are Brian's family. We had a total of 23 people. Kind of crazy, but everyone loves to come visit during Thanksgiving. The Montgomerys stayed with us and Megan and Porter thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Each night when we put them to bed we had to threaten that one would have to sleep in the van if they kept talking. I think we ended up going in about 5 times each night. Crazy kids. They need to learn how to whisper so they don't get in trouble next time. I would have taken pictures of them but they were running everywhere.

1 comment:

Lacy King said...

How fun! Tell little Miss Megan that I love the cool whip too! IT IS THE BEST!