December 30, 2008

My Girls

These are some random pictures that I wanted to post. I think I have the cutest
girls around, so I had to share them with everyone.
I love it when the girls play together.
Ashlyn loves to be in Megan's room.
We have designated the corner that Megan is
in as "the reading corner". She loves it.

I love those big blue eyes.
Megan really enjoyed the snow this year.
She couldn't wait to go outside every day.

I called my pink michelen man.
Big pink coat and big pink snow pants.
So cute!

3 comments:

FreeFamWorld said...

Adorable!! Very brag-worthy!!

Lacy King said...

Yes I have to agree that they are VERY CUTE little girls. How fun to have two! Now you need a boy :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the new snow pictures of your girls at the top of your blog. So cute.