June 5, 2009

Grandpa Ralph

At the end of March, my Grandpa Ralph passed away. What an incredible man. He lived a great life and I am grateful for to have had him in my life. My Grandma Rene had passed away 19 years before and I know that they are together now. I felt it a privilege to be able to be there with him in his last couple of weeks.

I had the privilege of speaking at his funeral. It was hard, but I am so grateful he asked me to do that. These pictures are from the graveside after the funeral service. He was in the military so they played taps and had the flag over his casket. It was a pretty neat thing to watch.



This is a picture of almost all the grandchildren. I think we were only missing Erik from my family and Lacy from the Pearce family. Good looking group if you ask me.

No comments: