June 22, 2009

Why we're wacky moments 1-6

#6 We made cupcakes the other day and when you could start to smell them cooking Megan said "those cupcakes smell beautiful."

#5 Megan turned to Ashlyn the other day and said "thank you for coming out of mommy's tummy". I guess I should be thankful too. I wouldn't want her still in there.

#4 First wacky moment of the night - Last night we put the lights on our tree. When we were ready to plug them in, we realized we had put them on backwards and the plug was at the top of the tree. Second wacky moment - When we told Megan why we were taking the lights off she asked Brian if he did it on purpose. I wanted to say to her "Yes Megan, we like to hang lights two times in one night. "

#3 I was in Ashlyn's room feeding her the other day and Megan was out in the living room. Or so I thought. I had the door open and I could tell she was doing something, I just couldn't figure out what. I didn't want to stop nursing so I just waited. After a little while she walks in with a ham and cheese sandwich. I almost started laughing. Two pieces of bread with 2 pieces of ham and a slice of cheese. (don't worry, it was presliced cheese). She was so proud of herself, the whole rest of the day she kept telling me she had made me "a grilled cheese sandwich". Funny girl!

#2 Megan watches a cartoon called Kai Lan where the little girl teaches you a few words in Chinese. Usually she asks if you can say hi in Chinese and then says it. The other day Megan was going to use the bathroom and turned to me and said "Can you say poop in Chinese?". I had to turn my head so she wouldn't see my laughing.

#1 According to Megan, we are all going to become nuns. Her new favorite movie is The Sound of Music. She saw the nuns and told me that Ashlyn, me and herself needed to get black heads and dance and sing. Sorry Megan, no nuns in this household.

No comments: