August 12, 2010

Our Anniversary


6-18-2010

June 20th was our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long already. I couldn't be happier. A wonderful husband and three beautiful girls. We have made it a tradition for Brian to take the Friday or Monday closest to our anniversary off to spend together as a family. Then Brian and I go out to dinner to end the day. This year we decided to stay close and feed the ducks at Lakeview Park. The girls love throwing popcorn to them. Of course we enjoy a little popcorn ourselves. After that we had lunch under a tree in the park and went home for naps. I think all of us took one that day.

Later that night Brian and I went to Kahootz for dinner. I really like the food there and had wonderful fillet mignon. We thought we had parked in the right place, but ended up getting caught right in the middle of the Dairy Days Parade. We ended up watching most of the parade and then went miniature golfing.

The day was very relaxing and we all had a really good time.


1 comment:

Verlee said...

never even heard of kahootz. happy anniversary! sounds like a wonderful day!