October 20, 2008

Free at Last!

10-16-08
It has been a long road, but Ryan is finally free. My brother made some choices in his life that took him down a road that wasn't so good. He has been on probation for a couple of years and has had some driving restrictions as well. He has totally turned his life around and Thursday was the last day of everything. He is off probation and all his restrictions for driving are gone. I am so proud that he made the decision to change the direction his life was going.

We went over to his house on Thursday and celebrated. Congrats Ryan, we are so proud of you!
I thought this pictured was kind of funny because he kind of looks stoned.
Megan and Uncle Ryan
Becky and Ryan

This is Megan playing the guitar with Ryan. She loves guitars and loves to play ZZ Top on them. (I'll have to explain that on another post)

5 comments:

JD said...

Good for him! I'm sure it's a relief for him, you and your whole family.

Tami said...

I am so proud of him! How are you Wendy? Your kids are cuties! We really need to get the kids together and play sometime, they are practically twins (ok, ok, so not really, just born on the same day!)

Verlee said...

WEEEEEHEEEEEEE!HIPHIPHORRAHHHHH!!!!!

FreeFamWorld said...

Fabulous! And a great excuse for cake. Congrats Ryan! Keep up the good work.

Lacy King said...

Ryan, I hope Wendy reads you this comment... I love you so much and am so proud for this accomplishment. When I think of my childhood you OF COURSE are such a huge part of it. You were always one of my best friends growing up and you will always be in my heart. I hope you know that you have so much in who you are that others desire, meaning... you are one of those people that don't have to try to get others to love you, your spirit is already one of the great ones and those around you love you for simply WHO YOU ARE!