October 8, 2008

Fun times with Colemans

We love to spend time with our good friends Brandon, Stephanie and Kenny Coleman. Megan and Kenny get along so well and love to play together. I have forgotten to post some of the things that we have done lately with them, so I thought I would combine them all.
We went to the fair with them and had a blast. It was fun watching the kids on rides, but as you can tell from the pictures, our kids aren't tall enough for some rides so we had to go with them. It was funny to watch all the guys cram into these tiny helicopters.
Brandon and Kenny
Stephanie, Kenny, Megan, Amelia and Alisha on the Dizzy Dragons.
They all had a good time on this ride.
Megan and Amelia on the Kangaroos. Megan talks about Amelia all the time now.
Can you believe it. I put a picture of me on the blog. Not too many of
those. I'm usually the one behind the camera.
Ashlyn ended up falling asleep in this position.

Last Friday we went to Settlers Park and had a little bbq. Megan and Kenny loved all the cool things to play on. Megan wouldn't stop running around on all the equipment and really worked up an appetite. Afterwords, we went to the Coleman's house and just hung out.
All of us enjoying some good hamburgers and hotdogs.
I had to post this picture because it made me laugh.
Brian with his good friends
Pooh, Piglet and Tigger.

No comments: