November 17, 2008

Ashlyn

I seem to post quite a few pictures of Megan and not many of Ashlyn. I think it's probably because Megan is the one that can get up and move around and be a funny little 3 year old. Ashlyn makes me smile everyday. It is so fun to see her personality develop more and more each day. She is such a happy baby and we are definitely blessed to have her in our family.

She cracks me up when she sits and plays with toys. She is always falling backwards because she can't keep her legs still. She is always moving them. She hits herself in the head at the beginning of this video and then makes a face like it was one of us that hit her. So funny.

She has finally figured out the whole bouncing thing in the exersaucer. She is so funny when she really gets going. She loves it.

3 comments:

Lacy King said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! She makes me Baby Hungry! How fun!

Verlee said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. We need to come and visit before she isn't a baby anymore!

caseyann said...

She is adorable! Loved the video of her!