November 4, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving

On Sunday we got together with the Warthen side of the family and celebrated Thanksgiving a little early. We usually don't get together with the cousins because we all have our own families, so it was really nice to be together. Thanks to Tammy for organizing the whole thing. And sorry to all of the families in Utah, Washington and Arizona - you missed some really good food!
Mom and Dad - doesn't she look incredible!
It was the first time dressed and hair and makeup
done since the surgery.
Silly Grandpa Ralph!
He decided to try on Tom's Halloween wig.
My cute cousin Katie
My dad taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.

7 comments:

FreeFamWorld said...

So fun! That's a good time there!! :)

Verlee said...

so, how many people were there all together?

Wendy said...

I think we had 23 including all the kids, even the babies. Ryan and Becky were the only ones not there because they are in Florida.

Lori said...

Great Fun!! I'm so glad that Tammy puts these get togethers in motion. We had a ball and enjoyed all the food too.

Angie Miller said...

Your mom looks so gorgeous!

Tom, Tammy and Jacob said...

Oh yeah, I'm cool... :) I just like seeing everyone - someone's gotta do it!!

Connie said...

Loved skimming and looking at the pictures, Wendy. What an adorable family! I love you all.

Aunt Connie