November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a really great time this year with Megan. She really got into Halloween and enjoyed the trick or treating. This year we went with our neighbors around our street and then they invited us to go to their church for some games for the kids. Megan loves Elizabeth, Natalie and Trent. We'll have to make it a tradition to go trick or treating with them every year.
Our little pumpkin
Our cheerleader
This was at one of our neighbors houses.
Trent, Elizabeth, Megan and Natalie
Trick or treating

8 comments:

Verlee said...

is that your cheerleader outfit? It seems I remember seeing you in something similar at about the same age. cute photos.

Wendy said...

I was a cheerleader about that age for Notus High School, but my outfit was blue and white. I wonder what happened to it?

Amy said...

The girls look SO cute! Fun costumes!

Angie Miller said...

TOO TOO TOO cute!

caseyann said...

I love Halloween. They are soo cute!

Tami said...

They are so cute! It sounds like you had a good time.

Lacy King said...

i love it! trick or treating is the best and i wish i was still a little kid so it was ok for me to get all into it too! fun times! the kids look so cute, and i am happy megan had such a good time!

Vicki said...

I love their costumes!! Way too cute.