November 12, 2008

Book Club

Last night I hosted book club at my house. We had a good time discussing the book I had chosen which was Tuesdays with Morrie. Morrie sure had some good insite on life. I think I will go back through my book and highlight some of the quotes he made. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. We also ate some good food. Amy asked me to post the recipe for the dip that was with the crackers. So here it is. Enjoy!

1 cup sour cream
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 cup monterey jack cheese - grated
1 cup cheddar cheese - grated
1 4oz can of diced green chilies

Mix all ingredients together. Goes well with crackers or chips.

5 comments:

Lacy King said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM sounds yummy! I will have to make it. I need to find a book club out here, or start my own.

Lori said...

I love that book, it's so good. I need to get your e-mail address along with your mom's, Casey's (if you have it), Verlee's, and anyone else that blogs in our extended family. I made our blog private because I don't want the psychos who are out there seeing my kids and such. If you don't mind, would you please send me those e-mails to my e-mail: volleymom11@yahoo.com
Thanks much!

Tom, Tammy and Jacob said...

Ummm, yeah that's my recipe, you thief!!! :)

Vicki said...

Loved the dip thanks for sharing the receipe.

Amy said...

Loved it, youre a life saver! Thanks!